Friday, January 22, 2010

A Lunch and Dinner

Hello! TGIF to the max. I am running on 4 hours of sleep and 400 pounds of stress! Damn my type A personality. Anyway, on to the food! For lunch one day I had an organic apple (nothing beats a freaking organic apple. pure and fresh) and a sunshine burger in a pita with lettuce and hummus. woohoo!A few nights ago I veganized a recipe I found on the interwebs. It was something like bisquick, milk, parmasean cheese (I subbed in nutritional yeast), a ton of veggies and maybe something else. This was TOTAL bollocks. It never really firmed up. It was an ooey, gooey, messy pile of nasty. Epi-nasty.
I'm looking forward to actually getting some sleep tonight and to an enjoyable Saturday and Sunday. I hope to have some better recipes from this weekend to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment