Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long, Cold Week

I've had a very busy week at work and completely forgot about posting! Here are some drool-worthy pics for your enjoyment:

Last Sunday I met my friend Natalie at Pizza Fusion in Naperville. They serve vegan pizzas with Follow Your Heart Cheese (I am pretty sure this is the cheese they use). We ordered a "Very Vegan" pizza that had roasted garlic and mushroms and a "Farmers Market" with assorted veggies (pictured). The pizza is pretty good, but it is a bit pricey and I feel that I can make just as good pizza at home.



One morning this week my hubbub made blueberry pancakes. Yum!



This is Maple-Mustard Potatoes and String Beans from Vegan with a Vengeance. They came out really delicious. I will be making this again for sure.



Tomorrow I am going to visit my sister and we are planning on making a day trip to Springfield on Monday (I am off work for Martin Luther King Jr. Day). I've never been to Springfield and I'm looking forward to checking out the Lincoln museum!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) I'll definitely keep posting all the details.

    Dude, your blog has me so hungry for some pizza right now. I have a Pizza Fusion about 2 blocks from my apartment, and I'm heavily tempted right now.

    ReplyDelete